Public consultation, projects and publications
Cultural Landscape Management Plan
- Draft KAVHA Cultural Landscape Management Plan (2018) PDF: 35493 KB
The conservation, protection and presentation of KAVHA’s unique natural and cultural landscape is a key part of preserving the site’s heritage values and its place in the everyday lives of the community.
The recent drafting of a Cultural Landscape Management Plan (CLMP) by GML Heritage + Context (GML) is an important step towards ensuring this ongoing preservation. It will also assist with implementing priority policies and recommendations contained in the KAVHA Heritage Management Plan (2016). Hard copies of the draft CLMP are available at Customer Care and the Office of the Administrator.
The draft CLMP includes specific proposals to address four high-priority themes relating to KAVHA’s cultural landscape. These themes are:
- vehicle and pedestrian access
- livestock management
- vegetation management
- water management and site drainage.
An overview of some of the conservation activities being considered for KAVHA are outlined in the CLMP information pamphlet. PDF: 2410 KB
The final CLMP will be informed by the outcomes of the consultations and is expected to be provided to the Department of Infrastructure, Regional Development and Cities in May 2019.
Projects and activities
- KAVHA Community Advisory Group Terms of Reference PDF: 180 KB
- KAVHA Cultural Landscape Management Plan Terms of Reference PDF: 174 KB
- KAVHA Interpretation Plan Terms of Reference PDF: 20 KB
- KAVHA Safety Hazard Scoping Study (2018) PDF: 13333 KB
- Draft Heritage Management Plan for the HMS Sirius Shipwreck (2018) PDF: 4228 KB
- Development of A Masterplan for Kingston and Arthur’s Vale Historic Area (KAVHA): Concepts from Public Consultation (2018) PDF: 15115 KB
- Government House Landscape & Garden Maintenance Advice (2017) PDF: 4576 KB
- KAVHA Condition and Conservation Report (2017) PDF: 11561 KB
- KAVHA Economic Feasibility Study—Final Report (2017) PDF: 1737 KB
- KAVHA Visual Identity Guidelines (2017) PDF: 3569 KB
- KAVHA Heritage Management Plan (2016)
- KAVHA Interpretation Strategy (2011) PDF: 5748 KB